Meet lovable saluki dogs, enjoy arts and crafts, have your henna professionally done, receive complimentary giveaways and more at The Galleria
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – 07 July 2022: This Eid Al Adha, The Galleria Al Maryah Island is inviting guests from far and wide to discover local culture and traditions. In partnership with Abu Dhabi Hunting and Equestrian Exhibition (ADIHEX), meet lovable saluki dogs, enjoy arts and crafts, have your henna professionally done, receive complimentary giveaways and more at The Galleria.
Eid Al Adha at The Galleria
• Visit the ADIHEX stand at The Galleria this Eid Al Adha for an exciting offering the whole family will love.
• Activities include; saluki dogs, a henna artist, arts & crafts activities for kids, a photo booth, complimentary ADIHEX ticket giveaways, other complimentary gifts, a hashtag display and photo opportunity.
• The event runs from 10am to 10pm from 09 to 11 July 2022, and is open to all on a first-come-first served basis.
Reminder of ongoing activities at The Galleria:
Receive a Summer Gift when you shop until 31 July
• Take home exciting summer-themed gifts with every spend of AED 500.
• Guests can choose from; a beach tote bag, beach towel, men’s or women’s beach hat, a scented candle or beach padels while stocks last.
• Visit the Summer stand on Level 2 next to Caboodle.
Shop and dine at The Galleria’s newest brands this Eid Al Adha
• Taste the sensational at Abu Dhabi’s first Din Tai Fung and the newest Five Guys in town.
• Fashionistas can upgrade their summer wardrobe at new arrivals like Forever 2021, Zegna, Marli, and Asma Alshaya Jewellery.
• Adding to its list of popular brands, The Galleria also welcomed beauty and perfumery brands such as Jäneke, 1847 Men’s Salon and Plethora.
All of this is in addition to The Galleria’s Summer sales and dedicated Kids Summer Camps at Fit4Fun and Caboodle! Follow @TheGalleriaUAE and visit www.thegalleria.ae/summer2022 to find out more and to get the latest updates on offers and promotions.