Delectable dining, personalised gifts, community initiatives, stunning decor and more awaits at The Galleria Al Maryah Island this Ramadan!
Families and friends are invited to celebrate the holy month of Ramadan at The Galleria Al Maryah Island with a range of unmissable iftar and suhour offers, community initiatives and much more!
Receive a Personalised Gift when you shop this Ramadan
- Guests can take a personalised gift of their choice this Ramadan, with any spend of AED 300 or more during the last 10 days of the Holy Month from 22 April – 1 May.
- Choose your gift of a candle, soap or perfume which can be customised and created onsite with a scent of your choice by a skilled craftsman.
- Visit the stand on Level 2, near Caboodle from 8:00pm – 11:00pm daily to present your receipts and receive your free gift.
Delectable Iftars and Suhours
- Home to a wide range of restaurants including Bombay Canteen, L’ETO, LPM Restaurant & Bar, La Brioche and 99 Sushi Bar & Restaurant, guests can break their fast or enjoy a late night suhour at the capital’s ultimate dining destination.
- For more information on Ramadan iftar and suhour offers at The Galleria, please visit www.thegalleria.ae/ramadan2022.
Wall of Change with Ma’an Authority of Social Contribution
- The Galleria is partnering with Ma’an Authority of Social Contribution throughout the holy month of Ramadan to support the Wall of Change campaign that aims to raise funds for several social causes.
- Guests can learn about how they can create a more sustainable future by interacting with digital screens placed throughout the mall and make a donation using a QR Code.
- Wall of Change screens will be located on Concourse Level, next to Waitrose and on Level L2 in The Luxury Collection.
Instagrammable Ramadan décor
- The Galleria is set to dazzle with spectacular crescent moons and themed décor giving guests the chance to snap a photo and capture unforgettable moments with their families and friends this Ramadan.
For more information about The Galleria Al Maryah Island please visit www.thegalleria.ae or follow @TheGalleriaUAE.