Video-first Welcome to Abu Dhabi platform puts power back in travelers’ hands via direct booking function which bypasses commission-driven aggregators.
UAE residents and inbound tourists to the Emirates now have an exciting new gateway to explore the diverse cultural and leisure attractions across Abu Dhabi with the launch of Welcome to Abu Dhabi – a new, video-first content platform designed to put spending power back into the hands of travelers.
Via the platform’s bespoke direct booking functionality, Welcome to Abu Dhabi empowers travelers to explore the destination before they visit and sign up for free to become members with access to an array of exclusive deals and privileges at leading hotels, restaurants, shops, and attractions across the Emirate.
“Harnessing the amazing ‘support local’ initiatives brought on by international travel restrictions, Welcome to Abu Dhabi enables travelers to book direct with operators and bypass commission-driven aggregators,” said Stefanie Schachtschabel, Founder & CEO of Welcometotheworld.com.
Aimed to support the tourism industry, Martie Daems, Managing Partner for Welcome to The UAE, the first franchise of welcometotheworld.com, added: “With tourism operators able to maximize revenue streams, the residual value is passed directly to Welcome to Abu Dhabi members who benefit from discounts and deals on experiences stretched right across the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.”
Welcome to Abu Dhabi has won major anchor support from many of Abu Dhabi’s key tourism providers, including:
- W Abu Dhabi – Yas Island: It’s all entertainment on Yas Island, with several theme parks and adventure parks only a stone’s throw away. Members receive a complimentary upgrade and welcome amenity
- Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara: Wadi and nature experience in five-star luxury at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island, Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort, and Anantara Al Yamm Villa Resort. Members enjoy AED 150 spa or activity credit
- Conrad Abu Dhabi Etihad Towers: Take a relaxing and luxurious city-break overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Members enjoy AED 150 spa credit
- Qasr Al Hosn: Experience the development of Abu Dhabi at a true national monument operated by the Department of Culture & Tourism – Abu Dhabi. Members receive 20% off on entry tickets
- Etihad Modern Art Gallery: Dive into the Emirate’s burgeoning art scene at this multi-purpose contemporary art space and café. Members receive 10% off at Art House Café
- Noukhada Adventure Company: Enjoy low-environmental impact adventures and tours in Abu Dhabi. Members receive complimentary 1 hour of kayaking
For more information, visit https://welcometotheworld.com/abu-dhabi/